Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am it!


Well, well, well only blogging 5 days and I am hit with a tag – so that makes me it! Thank you Apple Head (There is a link under friends section) for the quick initiation into the blogging world! So, here are the rules:


The rules: • Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself • People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog • Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

1. Marianne started by talking about bananas, so will I - I like them but I really like them with peanut butter – in a sandwich, of coarse, but that sandwich has to be made with a whole wheat soft tortilla or wrap and never, never cut the banana into pieces or mash them –that completely wrecks it for me.

2. I sing (Surprise Dear) very loudly and badly when I am driving alone in the van.

3. Dulse – love them –dried seaweed and not the trendy type found in sushi – although I like that too!

4. Milk- yuck! But just recently! I use to have more milk than coffee or tea in my cup but not anymore – black thank you very much. Now, I stick to soy in everything else. You know what is even more weird – I grew up on a diary farm.

5. Ground beef grosses me out!!! I like ground turkey, chicken or veggie ground round much better. Yeah, we had beef cows on that farm too!

6. Pork – never eat it – Has to do with a certain pet pig going to market. Scarred for life! I am realizing that is what farm living did to me! I loved it though.

7. I sleep with socks on! I rarely wear them at any other time just to bed.

So there you have it a few strange facts about me. Most of them are about food – go figure – love to cook, eat and grocery shop! I really do not know another blogger – none! If you reading this feel free to play tag with me!

Oh and Dear, the picture just for you....another little something I am working on. Yes, that was a great big kiss! Have a good day all - and remember to kiss your dear today!

2 comments:

marianne said...

nothing better than some good loud singing when you're alone and in the car...you sound so much better than you usually do!I have always detested ground beef ( epecially now that I don't eat any meat at all). Can you tell me exactly what 'dulse' is?..is it a type of seaweed...I've never heard of it before....

Mom 0r MOMMMMMMM!!! said...

Hi Marianne,
Dulse is an Atlantic Canada favourite - Here is a link http://www.rolandsdulse.com/ my father sent me some last week. Since we grew up near (Not on – oh, how I always wished!) the ocean this was a treat for us - If you would like to try it let me know - it is an acquired taste and it is salty but I love it. I am heading toward a vegetarian diet as well. I use to teach vegetarian cooking- marinated tofu for dinner last night one of my favourites. The kids are not so in love with it however!