Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Death of a Mouse


Well, again an unexpected absence as you can tell from the title - a technical difficulty! Doubled when your computer is 6yrs old uses a PS2 port instead of a USB port and no one sells PS2 here, ARRRGH ( I did not even know what these things were before this morning!)! The long and short of it - the boys were playing computer monopoly, the mouse lost and we ended up paying - isn't that always the way! So, I had to buy a mouse and an adaptor, total - 50 big ones! Surprise Dear - you are the proud owner of a lovely basic black nothing special mouse + adaptor! However, Bill Gates says Thank You Verrry Much ( In his best Elvis impression of coarse!).


The long weekend was really rather uneventful, redid the lawn (Do not even go there as we speak my mind is twirling - like a hamster on a wheel - anything happening, anything happening, anything happening, aaaarrgh). It was not a low fat weekend shall we say, I am experimenting with recipes for homemade marshmallows (Even the mistakes were yummy!) -the boys loved this idea, made the ice cream and to top it off I had to make chocolate squares. At least I can picture myself working out, I mean like a clear image, that counts for gym time....right?

The picture - Chocolate marshmallows with a light dusting of powered sugar, so they do not stick. Yummy. Enjoy!


No comments: