Sunday, May 13, 2007

Handmade Gifts are the best


Three boys and 3 wonderful Mothers Day Presents - The handprint by Will nicely painted blue, The Jewerly box by Jake and The decorated box by Tristen. I am Thrilled - doublely when I noticed each went out of their way to make their presents special and decorated how I would like it. The box by Tristen is decorated with VINTAGE Buttons - I am talking bakelite, pearlized, rhinstone and heavy silver Canadian National Railroad Buttons. Jacob hand painted tiny flowers and felt lined the jewerly box and Will added a little sparkle(But not too much - his words!). Heaven. I hope your Mothers Day is as wonderful as mine - and Dear the flowers are in full bloom today. Take care all - and call your Mother!

1 comment:

Mom 0r MOMMMMMMM!!! said...

Hi, its me, Dear. The flowers look real nice as do the boys gifts. They sure put alot of work into them. I called my mom today, your favourite mother in law. Take care. Love You and the Boys. See You Soon. Love Dear!