Friday, May 11, 2007

Life...it Happens


Today, was really rather uneventful, I volunteered (Voluntold - right Manon) for the MS Societies carnation campaign for Mothers Day. To make a long story short our 2 hours turned to 4 when our replacements did not show up. Oh well, It was good to be outside with a friend for the day.


I thought I would tell you, those of you who do not know, about - www.skype.com an online free phone service! If you sign up and make me and other friends your contacts you can talk for free through your computer and there is video conference service too- look it up. Dear and I also signed up for the $35 dollar a year calling to regular telephones service for Canada and the US anytime. Something to think about!


As you may have noticed no pics of the boys yet - I am torn about that - let me know if any of you have any experiences with this. Dear and I will have to converse about that as soon as we are in the same country! The count down is on 15 more days.


Not too exciting and not much crafting going on at this point! Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Mothers Day! Thanks for the Flowers Dear!
(The picture taken by me at the beach last weekend - not quite picnic season.)

1 comment:

Mom 0r MOMMMMMMM!!! said...

Hi Dear. I Love Your Blog. It looks very professional. The stuff You made is incredible. I Love You & Miss You and the Boys very much. I will call you tonight.

Love Dear