Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The fun stuff






For any of you who know me, you know I dabble in crafting (Quilting, sewing, painting, baking and lots of things with the kids). I cannot tell you how much fun I have been having since finding blogging. Today, I have 2 big Thank Yous to send out. First Regarde les pictures!!! The baskets from AppleHead I learned how to make from her tutorial at: http://applehead.typepad.com/applehead/2006/05/hey_presto_a_li.html These are the greatest baskets- as you can see, I have made many in different sizes and shapes and they are all lined! Her site is a regular inspiration for me, take a look around she has lots to see, very talented.
Oh, I have no idea how to post pictures further down the page! Darn learning curve - I will have to ask my 10 year old! I will start a new post so I can add pictures - In case you thought I did not know what I was doing - You guessed right!

1 comment:

marianne said...

your baskets are just beautiful..I really need to make some more...oh and you've been tagged!