Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Continued....




So, the interlude gave me time to grab my bag empty it and take pictures! This thank you is for Tiny Happy, her tutorial on the shoulder bag is so easy to follow. Here is the link : http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/2006/06/shoulder_bag_tu.html . I take this bag everywhere - teachers are now begging to have one!!! Maybe the end of the school year gift! She is very talented, as well, search her blog for many other crafty ideas!


So, this is what I have been up to lately. Still need to put the grass seed down but did get the rest done. I did not take before pictures, I was too embarrassed, silly I know. But now I have moved on to more grandiose plans - involving cocoa bean mulch, river rock and a bench. Who knows maybe I will become a gardener yet - NOT! Have a good day! Oh and Dear never fear there is still lots left for you to do when you get home!

No comments: