Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Dress





I won it, I won it, I won it!!!!! The dress! Doing my happy dance! I am so thrilled. So Dear here is the dress - now you will know what to look for at the airport! The last month is almost over, although, it has drug on. Cannot wait until you are home!

Today, was grocery day one of my favorite days, I love to shop for food. Clothing shopping, no way, always seems to be bitter disappointment when something does not fit. Epiphany, perhaps the love of food and clothing not fitting has some relation hmmmmm - I will consider this while I am baking chocolate cookies this evening. I also went to the thrift shop and bought 2 lamps (Surprise, Dear) - I will clean them up and take pictures.

I have seen a few sprigs of fresh green baby grass! Or maybe it is wishful thinking. The tree is beautiful though- we have the same or similar tree in the front yard but it does not produce fruit. Things are looking up are far as the unable gardener goes, for now! However, therapy might be helpful for the cyclic nature of my lurking and peering into the yard. Perhaps a compulsion disorder. The things gardening does to a person! I hope I survive.

No comments: