Saturday, May 12, 2007

Watching the grass grow.....


Literally, I am watching the grass grow....well nothing has happened yet, but I cannot help myself I am neurotic. Everytime I go outside I head to the back yard just to look! What is up with that - I keep thinking to myself A Watched Pot Never Boils but still I find myself standing on the brick work peering over the freshly strewn lawn seed to see if just perhaps, maybe, something is happening. I need therapy! So, if anyone asks I am watching the grass grow-I need to get back to the sewing machine - at least I would have something to show for that!
I told you we have 2 dogs, Caramel was beginning to have a complex because he did not make it to print. Here they are Caramel on the left and Alex (Who goes to school). Have a good weekend all. Thanks for the comment Dear talk to you tonight!

No comments: