Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nothing is done yet!


Dear arrives on Saturday and ...Nothing is done yet! I like to have everything spotless, he thinks this is silly since he knows what the place really looks like! Not that is ever really bad....well, the family room, not always good. The van is another story, I do not know why, but a vehicle to us is just that... a vehicle. Yes, we clean it out but rarely dust it or anything like that. I hope to do that this evening - if it cools down. The weather has taken a dramatic turn for the better.


Did I mention - THE GRASS IS GROWING!!!! Amazingly enough! Second time may be the charm. Finally, some success. I am, however, being cautious in the Unable Gardeners skill until I see that 3 inch growth I need for the first mow. After that, I charge highly exorbitant fees but may be available! Now, I need to pick out a fertilizer... fun, fun new territory! My neurosis has not ebbed. Now the thrill seems to be in seeing how much it grows - MEDS, MEDS PLEEEASSSE!

Will had his birthday earlier this month and the picture is of the boys enjoying the day. Dear had his B-Day on the same day. So, I decided to wait for the party and the 10 or so enfants dans la classe de maternelle until he got home - I mean He really should share in the day with all those children! I know Dear you do not have to thank me for thinking of you, it is just what I do! Have a good day and I hope it is as nice where you are.

1 comment:

Dear said...

Hi my Love. I am real pleased the grass is coming along. I know you must be very excited. I really like the pictures of the boys. I miss you all very much and look forward to seeing you all very soon. Hugs & Kisses to All. Love Dear.