Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Unable Gardener


I am so thankful to the previous owners of our house....Why? You might ask, because they had a green thumb and as far as curb appeal goes you could not get any better than our house. However, we have managed to reek havoc upon the backyard like no other family could!!! 3 Boys, 2 Dogs! So, today, I have been gardening in the backyard.Although, I thoroughly enjoy staying home with our boys, quilting, baking and most everything to do with the house (With the exception of laundry-pure torture!) gardening could be the death of me! We need grass - where there use to be grass, we need grass where there use to be garden (We took it out because it was so large) We Need A Landscaper because if this does not fruitfully produce - I do not think I can do it again!!! I will leave you with a picture from our wonderful, previous owners section, garden. If you cannot reach me please send a search party to the backyard - I have probably managed to bury myself with the flowering crabapple tree I purchase today (Suprise Dear!!!). Signed - The Unable Gardener

No comments: