Monday, July 23, 2007

You Got to be cruel to be kind!


Our cruel, cruel neighbour brought us a bag of kindness - see photo. A whole bag full of Hersey's chocolate bars some with almonds, some with toffee pieces and some plain. The cruelty, just when I thought I kicked my sugar (Chocolate habit). I guess it is smores over the fire pit tonight! Thanks Marianne for the little fat pills (As Dear would call them!). Wish you were here to enjoy too Dear but as we ate dinner together, over Skype video link, the boys and I clearly saw some of the goodies he is being fed! Lets put it this way he wont starve! We miss you dear....Love Me.
Oh, today we head to a lake in the area to visit friends and pick blueberries. It is so nice of the to invite us. For now the boys are full of excitement, I am sure they will be just as I was when I was a kid - as soon as I was full, of what ever was being picked, I was tired of being there! We will see. Have a good day everyone.
Hey, I added a site meter today....ok so maybe I am the only one excited about that!

No comments: