Friday, July 20, 2007

A Freudian Moment

It was chaos people running everywhere, smoke billowing from the ground, fire and the sound of the injured and lost. Men, women and children were looting stores, someone murmurs - It is the end of the world- and I think why do you need that big screen TV then? As I take my arm and swipe a whole shelf of anti-aging lotion into the bag I was carrying. Wow, wonder what I am worrying about lately! I guess several people have mentioned aging to me recently and what it does to us - our bodies. But really the end of the world and I am stealing creams and potions! I need a life! And not a dream life as you can tell that is already rich enough.

I guess my Dear doesn't have that problem since he is younger and a man. Or do they worry and think that way too? I am sure they do .... balding, paunch and slowing down. Well, I miss you Dear, and will even when you start to grey, wrinkle, bald and all those man things that happen.

Got to get to swimming - it is fun day!! Pictures later! Have a good day.

No comments: