Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gardeners are nuts!!!

Mean while, while the boys ran off to play baseball,....

The unable gardener strikes again! I just do not get
it......weeding! AAAHHH!!! I am not cut out for this, finally the grass starts growing and now it is growing in places I did not want grass, not to mention the mountain (Yes, the honest truth as you can see from the picture to the left.) of weeds and ever spreading perennials vieying for a spot. I have to resign myself that I am defeated and highly incapable not to mention unwilling to do this. Gardening Guru where are you...Please save me!

On a positive note - see the lush green grass, I did that. Oh and see the tall decorative grass at the edge of the garden, it should be declared an invasive species, it has moved in from my neighbours yard! It looks good but takes over everything.


So Dear, that was my day and I can already tell I am going to pay dearly, Sore back, sore arms and sore feet. Wish you were home to rub them! We miss you!

No comments: