Tuesday, July 17, 2007



Well, the telephone just kept ringing but I was glad. A friend I have not seen in 20 yrs called - It was so nice to hear from her. Then the hockey school coordinator - Yes, hockey starts for us in August, with hockey camp for all three. Manon, I am sorry - I did not get back to you!!! Yes, Picnic on the water front tomorrow sounds great - meet you there. What should I bring? Call me.

The above picture - Will writing in the sand with a hockey stick. He is beginning to put it together - that is TOY for Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story of coarse. Tristen got his big boy double bed yesterday and is still sleeping - so he should be I think his pillow top is more comfortable than ours! Jake is relaxing before he hits the pool this morning - he has done 2 levels at once this time much to his older brothers dismay!

Well, we met the new neighbours...because of the dogs! Oh ya - Oh no! 165 pounds of drooling Golden retriever barreling down on a small child and (What they were really interested in) a small slipper like creature that weighs about 2lbs and they call a dog. No, the first words exchanged were not nice - their part not mine but I could not blame them. We did have a good talk after and they met Alex and Caramel in a better light. They met the rest of the brood as well. All is smoothed over thankfully - I would not like to be on bad terms with a neighbour, it would just not be good. We have such good neighbours and live in a great neighbourhood, we are very lucky.

Well, Dear I will have to sign off now. Jake has piano this morning and swimming for all three...Busy, Busy. Do not try to solve everything at once ...one problem at a time - delegate!!! You are allowed. I love you. Have a good day all and hug your Dear today - you are lucky he is home with you.

No comments: