Saturday, July 28, 2007




Well, we managed to use up the blueberries. The picture of the pie is all that is left. I used the same topping for the pie as is listed for the muffins below. It was yummy!

Now, for something a little different....while mowing the lawn. Yes, dear with the push mower (No motor) you did not want to

buy! But, I like it - I had a lawn mower accident, when I was younger (Yes, I still have all my toes and fingers) but now I will not go anywhere near the gas mower. Ok, back on topic. I found the nest to the right and guess what it is made of.... Dog hair, I couldn't believe it I had never seen one like that before. I guess I should be throwing the clumps I find under the couch outside instead of sucking it up with the central vac..who knew!

Have a good day Dear...and thanks for the new clothes. Yes, he showed me new pants and a shirt he bought for me today while we talked on Skype. I am so lucky. Remember, hug your Dear today!

No comments: