Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Day, Another Post



It is tax time people!!! Have you got yours done? I sat down to do ours yesterday and realized a vital piece (a great deduction!) has not arrived yet....What to do - call the company to ask for it, yeah right, everyone has their it is tax time we sent out the info please be patient automated messages in place. It is hard to talk to a person anymore. The other automated message that makes me laugh is the Due to higher than normal call volumes you may have a hold time of up to ...fill in the blank... minutes - please hire the people you got rid of back, so someone answers the phone! Back to topic - Yes, I do our taxes and enjoy it! Of coarse I do not work and 0=0 no matter what you do to it and Dear has a straight forward tax file for the most part. Next year, will be a challenge with international tax - I will not even go there right now.

So, the picture, I did manage to make curtains (On my long hiatus) for Tristen's room. Yes, I know not really boyish but we do have to sell the house and our home has 2 possible master bedrooms, we need his room to look grown up for now. He is willing to take one for the team as to how much that will us cost is yet to be seen! I have ordered a head board of sorts and will take a picture when it comes in.

Well, Dear I am going to attempt to do the taxes again today, if I can get the info we need. I know you are at work right now, enjoy your day. Love me. Have a good day all - Get your taxes done - put that behind you!

No comments: