Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No Wonder I Loved the Herb Garden the Moment I Saw the House!

Well, today is a lazy day. I hope it stays that way. I thought I may set the tent up in the backyard tonight and camp out but it looks like rain. Our weather man...Tristen (A keen interest in all things weather) says it is going to, so we may have to put off until tomorrow.

What is the title of this post about...When we came to see our home I loved the kitchen (The most important room to me) and the herb garden (Which I just replanted!). Part of last nights dinner is the reason why - herbed chicken, using Thai basil, columnar basil, golden sage, oregano and lemon grass all from our herb garden! With a little salt, pepper, fresh squeezed lemon and olive oil baked in the oven then freshly grated Parmesan to top it off when it is done! Yummy! the picture on the right is before it entered the oven and above left when it was finished.

So, Dear, that was our day minus the drama - you are already well aware of. Take care and have a good night all.

No comments: